Thursday 27 August 2015

Skoolbo Stars!

Have you tried out Skoolbo?



Skoolbo is an online website and programme that helps us practice our word work and our maths! You each have a log in and a password and the computer takes you to games that you can play to practice your skills.

Make sure you check it out at www.skoolbo.co.nz and put in your user name and password! You can get better than before if you can practice your learning every day, especially in the holidays!

There might even be a Skoolbo Leaderboard for our classroom and the winner at the end of the term gets bragging rights!

3 comments:

  1. Skoolbo is cool, it helps you with your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skoolbo is a great and wonderful website to go on to learn more better at learning,maths,other languages and spelling. I love Skoolbo too! From your room 6 skoolbo player Limiteti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skoolbo helps me to learn my 2 times tables.I know my 2 times tables a little bit fast.I'm still working on my 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,and 10s.I love skoolbo beacsuse it helps me to learn more,and BTB Better Than Before! From your Skoolbo players in room 6 Limiteti

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.