Monday 6 July 2015

Goodbye for Term 2

It was the last day of Term 2 on Friday and we've had a very busy term with skipping, movie making, explaining our maths and lots of exciting things like the Pumphouse Theatre trip for some people!

I just wanted to say a thank you to all the families who help their children out by listening to them read and practice their spelling with them, check their homework and keep things ticking along so that when we're at school we have everything we need ready to go!

Keep up the great work, Room 6 and keep talking, reading, adding, subtracting, writing and practicing all those skills we've learnt this term!

Don't forget everything we've learnt but please also have a lovely, safe holiday and come back feeling good and rested, ready to go for Term 3!

I'm looking forward to a winter holiday but also all the smiles and hard work in Term 3!

Stay safe and see you in Term 3!

Miss Walters
:)

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Agueer it is ok from alicia :)

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to get back to school. I really miss my learning. From Leanah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talofa lava room 6,I really miss school and all my friends too,but I can't wait until term 3!By the way Miss Walters cutie picture of the snowmen and the constellations in winter!:P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhhh,that picture looked so cute ( and a sad post!).I agree with you, Jessica. I really agree with you.By the way, I read it a lot and it made me CRY!( But not for real, of course).

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.