Tuesday 25 August 2015

We Started With South Africa...

Our Inquiry topic for the next few weeks is all about a country... We are learning about South Africa!

We started off listing all the things we already knew about South Africa.... We used our prior knowledge to list everything we thought could be correct about the country and people in South Africa.



Then we made a big list of questions for things that we wanted to find out - is one of your questions on our list?


Next we're going to research and find out the answers to some of these questions as a class and record our learning in our Inquiry modelling book, then we can share our knowledge with our Junior syndicate on Thursday! 

Keep your eyes peeled for new facts about South Africa! Perhaps you could tell us some things you know about South Africa?

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to learn more facts about South Africa! I think I'll find more about South Africa then I'll tell Miss Walters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Limi,I agree with you but...I have already done lots of research about South Africa.So....I'm done and have finished my work.I can still memorize what I have written.(strange ay.......).

      Delete
  2. Room 6 really knows lots about South Africa. You might have to teach me some facts

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.