Monday 17 August 2015

Positive Pants

This week we are learning to be positive and think about others in Room 6.

We created a class display that we've called our Positive Pants! One side tells us what to say instead of the negative comments that sometimes people use. 

We're learning to say 'What am I missing?' instead of saying 'I'm not good at this!' or saying 'is it my best work?' instead of giving up and saying 'ugh, it's good enough..'

We're practicing being POSITIVE this week by saying 'Plan A didn't work, but there's 25 other letters in the alphabet to try!' instead just saying 'Plan A didn't work!'

Turn that frown upside down!!



3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Room 6! Miss Walters making positive pants are helps me stop saying, Mistakes help me learn,instead of saying,I did a mistake!!! I like what Miss Walters putted up there!It helps me learn. From Limiteti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Room 6! Miss Walters making positive pants are helps me stop saying, Mistakes help me learn,instead of saying,I did a mistake!!! I like what Miss Walters putted up there!It helps me learn. From Limiteti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Limi, why did you say the same thing twice? Anyways, I would say the right thins instead of the bad things. I promise.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.