Friday 8 May 2015

Dora's Favourite Thing...



My favourite thing in my class in Term 1 was the April Fools Day video because my teacher, Miss Walters, tricked us. She tricked us with the marshmallow harvest photo in Christchurch with her parents.


Miss Walters made a video of us when we were talking about it. We were wondering what was happening on 1st of April. At the end of the video we knew now that it was April Fools Day.



Shhh... I love secrets even when I spell them. Miss Walters whispered excitedly "do you want to know a secret?" Half of us shouted yes the other half no. We all laughed when she told the secret. April Fools Day comes from America. April Fools Day is my favourite thing of all.



From Dora

7 comments:

  1. I like you writing Dora it is interesting and you have lots of detail from Leanah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice writing Dora it has a lot of detail I like the way you have set it out from Leanah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your story Dora.I think getting pranked by Miss Walters was funny.From Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. well Dora you have a lot of detail.Getting pranked from Miss Walters must of made you feel silly and was funny.From your room 6 mate Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dora, your story is very interesting and I love the way you explained how Miss Walters pranked your class and it sort of made me laugh. Keep up the writing. Do you think when it is April Fools again are you going to prank your teacher?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good afternoon and kia ora Florida! Thank you for your lovely specific comment. I think we should prank Miss Walters next year and get her back! Have you ever been pranked? Have you looked at the rest of our blog? We have lots of interesting posts!

      Delete
    2. Hi room 6 I like your blog from room 8

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.