Monday 14 December 2015

Good Luck for 2016!

It's our last Monday morning for the year and there are so many things left to say. As your teacher I would like to thank you all for your amazing effort, beautiful work and huge smiles that we've seen in Room 6 this year - you are all excellent and I hope that next year you keep learning more and more, find what interests you and work hard to achieve what you want from 2016!

I also want to thank you for the giggles and good times we've had in 2015 and for you to know that I will miss Ruapotaka School and Room 6 a lot! There hasn't been too much growling from me and I am very proud of the progress you have made in your work. Together we have been swimming, learnt to play golf with Shannon and touch with Trevor, read hundreds of books, made some awesome movies, produced some great writing and beautiful art work, problem solved in maths, played songs and rhythms in music, had a class Christmas, a visit from Santa, 'elf-ed' ourselves and even made ourselves into Storybots! Phew... And that's only some of the list!

As you all know, I will be leaving Ruapotaka to move to a new school closer to home for 2016 and I will miss you all! I wish you lots of luck, laughter and lovely teachers to inspire you and help you become all that you can be. I remember my favourite teacher at school when I was 5 and she inspired me to become a teacher! I hope that you have a teacher who helps you discover what you want to achieve and encourages you to work hard to get there!

Let's make our last week count and have an amazing time! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, a safe summer break with lots of sunscreen and you don't forget all the things that you've learnt this year!

Stay amazing, Room 6!



Miss Walters
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.