Friday 5 June 2015

Jessica's Week 7 Reflection - Skipping

Skipping!

This week we've been skipping for the skip off at the end of the term I think?

When I'm skipping I try doing different foot techniques, like the bell, skiier, backwards step, forwards step and running with the skipping rope. I enjoy doing backwards step the most. If you're reading this tell me in the comments below what your favourite skipping technique is.

Skipping is about moving and jumping a lot. It helps to build our calves and to make it nice and strong. Skipping is like a workout for our legs or calves.

In skipping you could partner up and do under and over, back to back and face to face and other types. Maybe in the comments below you could tell me other ways of partner skipping?

I like skipping, do you?

By Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.